At 49th Parallel Group, an agency specializing in marketing, selling, and promoting craft beer in Western Canada, the time is right to set your sights on this hot market. Steve Thibault, Owner / Operator at 49th Parallel, brings almost 20 years experience selling and extolling the virtues of craft beer across Canada.
An expert on beer, beer styles and history, Steve has a passion for craft beer that becomes quite evident once you bring up the topic of this golden elixir with him. Having sold in major markets such as Montréal, Toronto, Ottawa, and now Calgary, 49th Parallel Group takes the time to analyze and present a marketing plan that is tailored to suit your brewerys needs and expectations for new market development.
A smaller portfolio, focusing primarily of Canadian craft beers, means the focus is always on beer and only beer. We are focused on our brewers needs, and grow their brands responsibly. If expansion is in your immediate future, please contact us to find out how we can be your conduit to exponential sales growth in Western Canada.
WHY 49TH PARALLEL?
- Steve Thibault, Founder of 49th Parallel, is an Expert on Beer, Beer styles, and Beer history.
- Almost 20 years experience selling Craft Beer in Canada
- 49th Parallel will sell Beer only No Wines or Spirits in the portfolio to distract the focus from growing your brands.
- Few Agency Groups have the networking to sell across Canada, 49th Parallel can accommodate Nationwide growth and sales through one point of contact.
49TH PARALLEL - OUR APPROACH
- Retail Distribution and Positioning is the key to our approach We maximize brand visibility and visit stores regularly. No phantom calls or mass emails
- 49th Parallel is a firm believer in Detailed Sales Reports and Updates Bi-Weekly. You will always be apprised how your brands are performing and growing in the market.
- We will work within your comfort zone. No corporate agendas, I believe in being an extension of your sales force.
- 49th Parallel believes in Strategic, Responsible Growth of your portfolio. A comprehensive business plan will be presented as to how 49th Parallel will go to market and grow your brands.
- I do not, nor will I ever, buy business! I sell on brand merits
49TH PARALLEL - SMALL IS BETTER
- I personally conduct all sales calls for the company daily.
- Small portfolio means the necessary time is dedicated to growing your brands.
- Larger agencies with bigger portfolios tend to lose their focus a new brand is given an initial strong push, and then usually garners less attention.
- I dont insist on being your Agent of Record, like most agencies. (In fact, I prefer not to be). This allows me to focus on building the brands where it counts, on the pavement, not from behind a desk.